Let me also say that this is one of two worst areas of my home. I tend to throw everything in the laundry room or master closet to keep the primary areas of the home neat & tidy. But no more! My new motto is:
"A place for everything and everything in its place!"
To accomplish this amazing transformation, I:
* Removed everything from the room including emptying the cabinets & storage shelf
* Clean the floor thoroughly
* Cleaned storage shelf & cabinets
* Returned only the items that really belonged in the laundry room
* The remaining items were returned to their proper place, the attic or Goodwill
* Cleaned the washer, dryer & utility tub thoroughly
* Made a curtain to hide the storage shelf and make the room look more orderly
Well that's it folks. Did you hear my husband gasp when he first opened the laundry door? I think he was amazed because he could ACTUALLY open the door! LOL
Now on the dining room & pantry today! This is really fun!