She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. Proverbs 31

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Country Kids

We were so blessed this week to have the fellowship of some dear friends & cousins at our home. The weather was warm and the children had energy to spare!

Cousins Mia & Lilly with Colton on the trampoline


Cousin Sky & Colton


Our friend Jireh making a silly face


Cousins Isabella & her mama Tiffany


Swinging Colton


Life just doesn't get sweeter than watching these precious little faces smile!

Be blessed
Lea

3 comments:

Katy said...

Awww...absolutely sweet pics Lea!!! :)

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Nothing better than swings, smiles, spring, and fun! Wish I were a kid again -- I'd be right in there with them. Thanks for sharing those little shining faces! Cora

Linda said...

Look at the fun they're having! Whoohoo! ;)

Wow @ cousin Sky's hair! I used to have blonde locks like that.. with curls, I tell ya! And then one day........ they just dissappeared! They suddenly turned brown and straight.. and stayed that way! I have no idea what happened.. *lol*!

Hey, I see you have 'the way of the master' in your links.. my husband is a fanatic about that site! He just ordered the DVD.. which he still has to pick up I believe.. uhmm, yeah ;)

Greetings from the netherlands!